Can God forgive me?

Dear God,

I realize that I’ve been going the wrong way in my life. I confess my sin to you and ask you to forgive me. I want to repent—to change my direction. I need your help to move away from my sinful habits and move toward you. Only you can change me so I can experience your fullest blessings, both now and for eternity. May my heart be soft and ready to accept your loving guidance so I will be moving in the right direction.


“My wayward children,” says the Lord, “come back to me, and I will heal your wayward hearts.”

Jeremiah 3:22, NLT

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ 84 = 86

Scroll to Top